Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to trade in games in Cork?

Options
  • 01-06-2014 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I've got a few X360 games for sale and was wondering if I traded them in where would be the best place do so? I checked out Cex's site and they would offer me like 19 for GTA and 16 for Ghosts would I better off tryna sell them somewhere else? Anyone know what game stop offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I've got a few X360 games for sale and was wondering if I traded them in where would be the best place do so? I checked out Cex's site and they would offer me like 19 for GTA and 16 for Ghosts would I better off tryna sell them somewhere else? Anyone know what game stop offers?

CeX, generally, are the best going on the high-street for trade-ins. Gamestop might occasionally have an offer going on, such as 'trade for €30', but wouldn't be nearly as consistent or reliable as CeX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

You might be able to find out what Cex will offer you on they're site. https://ie.webuy.com/

Check there and then go to gamestop and see what they offer. If it's less take it to Cex instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

You might be able to find out what Cex will offer you on they're site. https://ie.webuy.com/

Check there and then go to gamestop and see what they offer. If it's less take it to Cex instead.

Or just go to CEX. GameStop won't better any of their prices unless it's a special offer. Sometimes, Gamestop do 50% extra trade in on pre-orders, very useful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Cheers boys, yea ill prob just go into Cex unless I can sell them privately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Amataratsu

If you genuinely want rid of them, now is the time to do it as the bottom has fallen out of the 360/PS3 market because of the new consoles (and will continue to do so, especially if there's any kind of price cut announced at E3 next week).

• Advertisement

Amataratsu wrote: »
    If you genuinely want rid of them, now is the time to do it as the bottom has fallen out of the 360/PS3 market because of the new consoles (and will continue to do so, especially if there's any kind of price cut announced at E3 next week).

Yea, I'm getting money together to get a ps4 so ill be getting rid of them either tomorrow or thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ArPharazon

I've lived in Cork all my life and I never knew there was a CEX here. Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LimeTimee

Anyone ever traded games into cex before? It seems like they are giving a lot of cash compared to gamespot for trade ins.

ArPharazon wrote: »
    I've lived in Cork all my life and I never knew there was a CEX here. Where is it?

Next door to Argos on grand parade

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Next door to Argos on grand parade

Not quite, up the road a small bit, direct opposite the entrance for the English Market

• Advertisement

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Not quite, up the road a small bit, direct opposite the entrance for the English Market

Ah yeah it is too, I was thinking it was dealz from some reason lol my bad

Advertisement