Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC Info for Deferral Place - CAO

• 01-06-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

So I got my offer to do Aeronautical Engineering in UL last October after the rechecks and I decided to defer it to September 2014 as I was 7 weeks late and I didn't want to go in at that stage and be completely lost. During the meantime, I did a FETAC Level 5 course in O' Fiaich and I did the exams. Just wanted to know, do I need to put my FETAC information on my CAO application even though I'm only applying for the deferred course place?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can't see why, since the course was offered to you on the basis of last year's results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

So in that case, I don't need to do it then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

No, you were offered a place based on last year's LC results. You will be offered the same place this year, also based on last year's LC results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

No, you were offered a place based on last year's LC results. You will be offered the same place this year, also based on last year's LC results.

That's what I was thinking, thanks!

Advertisement