Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ride on wont drive

• 01-06-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi there
    i have a brand new husqvarna 194 and after my third cut i washed it with a hose , then after letting it dry outside for an hour or so went to put it into the shed but it wouldnt drive, it will start engave blades and all but wont drive.
    any ideas, advice, help
    appreciate it
    thanks

Comments

jdesbt wrote: »
    hi there
    i have a brand new husqvarna 194 and after my third cut i washed it with a hose , then after letting it dry outside for an hour or so went to put it into the shed but it wouldnt drive, it will start engave blades and all but wont drive.
    any ideas, advice, help
    appreciate it
    thanks

I don't have a husqvarna or even a ride any more but I used to have a Viking. on the back with the box off there was a lever that you could move left or right if you needed to push the ride on it had a symbol above it. Two circles close together on one side and two circles separated by a dash on the other. the lever needs to be in the position of the two circles close together.

Or maybe the drive belt has came off.

Advertisement