Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watchdogs online

Options
  • 01-06-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Playing it a while great game.online takes ages to get a game.if at all.
    One question...
    Online i see a 'complete online contracts introduction to unlock' over some of the online modes. Whats this about?
    Can only select decryption.. racing and free roam at the moment.
    Where the online contracts introduction theyre on about?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 martindoran

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Playing it a while great game.online takes ages to get a game.if at all.
    One question...
    Online i see a 'complete online contracts introduction to unlock' over some of the online modes. Whats this about?
    Can only select decryption.. racing and free roam at the moment.
    Where the online contracts introduction theyre on about?
    Cheers

not sure but im thinking it could be some act you have to complete offline or maybe online . it is a busy game isnt it

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭crxsi09

not sure but im thinking it could be some act you have to complete offline or maybe online . it is a busy game isnt it

Yes lots to do on it.takes a few hours to get into it and used to everything.bit laggy online but good.its hectic online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i try play an online game, it says it takes on average 2-3mins to connect...10 minutes latr..still nothing

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i try play an online game, it says it takes on average 2-3mins to connect...10 minutes latr..still nothing

Ya im the same at the moment.usually have to wait 10 nins or that.but worth it when connected then.
    Just at the moment it seems impossible to kill other have to shoot them a lot.where they can shoot me easily.maybe its a ranking up thing.
    Grwat game though.hope a few more online mode are made in the future

Figured it out..you have to do a bit more of the campaign mode and it unlock nore of the online mode

Ya im the same at the moment.usually have to wait 10 nins or that.but worth it when connected then.
    Just at the moment it seems impossible to kill other have to shoot them a lot.where they can shoot me easily.maybe its a ranking up thing.

• Advertisement

Figured it out..you have to do a bit more of the campaign mode and it unlock nore of the online mode

Advertisement