Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great lawn mower repair in Dublin south

Options
  • 01-06-2014 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Anyone need to get there lawn mower serviced at a good price i got mine done at a bargain today. thought it be good to spread the word they people that serviced my lawn mower have a facebook like page they are in south Dublin , everyone should check there facebook out , they also do Garden maintenance & fix all Garden electrical equipment there facebook like page is

South Dublin lawn mower repair

check them out guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Anyone need to get there lawn mower serviced at a good price i got mine done at a bargain today. thought it be good to spread the word they people that serviced my lawn mower have a facebook like page they are in south Dublin , everyone should check there facebook out , they also do Garden maintenance & fix all Garden electrical equipment there facebook like page is

South Dublin lawn mower repair

check them out guys
    Howrya Brian Kelly, I hope your south Dublin lawn mower repair business is a succes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Briankelly1

It's not my business , I got my lawn mower serviced by them at an excellent price & thought it be nice to spread the word

Advertisement