Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brupaks Mashkit Bavarian Weissbier

Options
  • 02-06-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Picked one of these up a couple of weeks ago in HomeBrewWest with a plan to try my first ever all grain brew this week but on opening the tub I find that there are only some general brewing instructions for mashkits, ie single vs multiple temp. infusion etc. No mention of water qtys, addition of extra sugar, and recommendations for the particular kit. Does anyone have any recommendations on using this, or even better a link to a website or some first hand experience of using this kit?
    Thnks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Actually I just found this link from google and it is a copy of the included instructions...

http://www.stonehelm.co.uk/pdfs/BrupaksMaskitsIntructions.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Only bit of advice I have to give is check the yeast they supplied. Bavarian Weissbier a very yeast dependent, that been said a general ale yeast will produce a great beer but it may not be like a classic German Hefe that you maybe looking for .

Advertisement