Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Bill Pay Offer

Options
  • 02-06-2014 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Anybody know what network is best to get either an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5c or iPhone 5s on! Would obviously prefer the 5s or 5c but if the 4s is cheaper on bill pay I will go for that!

I know 3 have some good deals if anybody can advice me on what deals they are on!

I would rather the 12month or 18month contract as I want out of the contract in as little time as possible! And when during a contract are you eligible for an upgrade?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Hi :) I got an iPhone 4s on meteor, €99 upfront, €19 a month for 250mb, 200 texts and 200 minutes. I know it doesn't seem like a big allowance but with viber and wifi it is perfect! Plus an optional €7 a month for insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

If you do the math you'll generally find savings of 10 - 15 % by buying the phone SIM free and going with PAYG or the 30 day rolling bill pay plans. On top of being able to switch plans whenever a cheaper network or offer comes along you will also have the additional benefit of higher resale value for a network unbranded and SIM free phone

Yes it will have a higher initial outlay and you'll have to be budget conscious to be putting away a small bit each month for whenever you want to buy the next phone but it'll be worth while for the savings.

Advertisement