Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Jerseys

Options
  • 02-06-2014 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that's selling world cup jerseys at reasonable prices?? It seems the prices of jerseys has risen to 75 quid in some places these days (Lifestyle, Jd, etc)!! I always thought that €50 was too much! Madness!! Thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Jbpc wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere that's selling world cup jerseys at reasonable prices?? It seems the prices of jerseys has risen to 75 quid in some places these days (Lifestyle, Jd, etc)!! I always thought that €50 was too much! Madness!! Thanks folks.

Lidl are doing the full range of world cup tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jbpc wrote: »

Lifestyle have some of them reduced to €50 now, spain, argentina etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Jbpc

Great, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭spooky woo

sports direct

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭spooky woo

sugarman wrote: »
    I second sports direct, sports world over here have them for the same price of you prefer pick one up locally

sports world is abit dearer but still cheap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Now that the world cup is over, anyone know of anywhere that are selling off jerseys on the cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

pm me and i will send you you link to get jerseys for 10-12 euro

peteypop wrote: »
    pm me and i will send you you link to get jerseys for 10-12 euro

Well, I already know where I can get fake jerseys for 10-12 euro but I'd rather pay €25ish for the real thing; for a number of reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

dceire wrote: »
    Well, I already know where I can get fake jerseys for 10-12 euro but I'd rather pay €25ish for the real thing; for a number of reasons.

extremely helpful post.
    well done

peteypop wrote: »
    extremely helpful post.
    well done

By this I take it you are suggesting that you have genuine authentic world cup jerseys for €10-12 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement