Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Candles?

• 02-06-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I thought this was maybe the best place to ask this: does anyone know where I could buy black candles in Dublin? I used to buy them at the Aul Pine as they stocked them there, but now that its gone I'm at a loss. Anyone seen them anywhere??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Tiger stores http://www.tiger-stores.ie/ do them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aine Orga

Arnotts, I have discovered, do quite a good range of dinner candles, including black 11" ones.. They're a bit on the expensive side - more than twice the price of Tiger's candles - but they're very good quality, black all the way through rather than the horrible white coated ones which I detest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Thanks Aine , is it in the bargain basement or what part of Arnotts should I look in? The nearest tiger to me is the Omni or Henry Street so I'll try in there as well. Its black all the way through I'm after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aine Orga

No problem! I'm not altogether sure, as I've only bought online, but they are on sale right now if that helps. :)

Advertisement