Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer data onto tablet

Options
  • 02-06-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭

hi i bought a projector and the user manual is on a disc, i need to transfer the manual data on to my tablet, as i can't read read the manual when i'm playing a film throgh the laptop onto the projector thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Useless post of the year award goes to.........

Well it might help if we knew what tablet you have?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Comment removed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭avfc1874

davo2001 wrote: »

don,t reply if you think the post is beneath you, by the way its a bank holiday. Take a day off from being a cnut. Everyone can't be as smart as you

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

davo2001 wrote: »

There is always one smart***

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Wow, I kind of feel bad for trying to help, you OP need to have some manners, the chap only wanted to know what type of tablet YOU have so he could help YOU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Let's get back on topic. No more off topic/abusive posts please :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

if the tablet is android , then you should be able to download the Google apps if have you a g-mail account you have google dive , do can upload it to that.

As other said you can e-mail as an attachment to you self open it up on the tablet , and download it .

They are the easy ways .

Also a quick Google will do the trick

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20to%20copy%20files%20to%20a%20tablet

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

what kind of manual is it? PDF? .DOC? Is it a self run application on the disk?

just put the disk in the laptop, plug in the tablet, and copy contents of the disk to the tablet. that should work in most cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Might be easier to just download the manual from the manufacturer website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

What's with some of the comments on here?

OP is only trying to get some help.

OP I suggest you connect it to your computer then upload the files to Google Drive so they can be accessed from your tablet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement