Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failte Ireland Fees

Options
  • 02-06-2014 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey Guys, I am not sure if this is the right place for this post but I did not know where else to put it.

I am considering setting up an hostel, and although I have scanned FI's website, I cannot seem to figure out how much the fee is for the registration of a hostel.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 4lovestreet

Ha. You're smart YellowSheep thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Call them.

Nah, it is easier to let the punters on here do the work for them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 4lovestreet

Haha. So much hostility guys. I mean, if you don't feel like helping me answer my question can ye just get of my thread as opposed to looking for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

Hi 4LovesStreet,

The prices are not on the website as they are rather flexible depending on your setup.
    And without wanting to sound hostile also, the advice offered so far is excellent. please try to take something from it.

posting the price question here just creates a time delay for you,and puts the answer on the whim of a stranger. which is why direct contact is the next step in this case.

When discussing price, always try to contact the vendor direct, and personally I always like to meet and greet rather than being a voice on the end of a line.

Any other questions please post here, hope this helps,
    Fionn

• Advertisement
Advertisement