Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New TV Mod - amdublin!

• 02-06-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

ASLV is stepping down as TV mod. We've asked amdublin if she was interested, and she has accepted!

Everyone give her a warm welcome. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats amdubin. Couldn't think of a better replacement. Now it seems that real life beckons, so I'll be off...

4f15ca326d661fd71177bcd909ec6023cc4b1688aee152ebb815e15a8fc380f8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,985 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats amdubin. Couldn't think of a better replacement. Now it seems that real life beckons, so I'll be off...

4f15ca326d661fd71177bcd909ec6023cc4b1688aee152ebb815e15a8fc380f8.jpg

Congrats and welcome new mod and thank you and so long old mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Real life? Not seen that one, is it on one of the American networks?

All the best ASLB and good luck amdublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

So long ASLB, thanks for all the advice and suggestions and best of luck with your new projects :)

Welcome Amdublin, it's great you agreed to join the TV team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Welcome amdublin, so long ASLB.
    And no offence I wish you he best and you did a great job, but your user name used to kill the screen real estate on my ipad!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Best of luck to ye, you served this forum well.

But welcome to the new mod! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Thanks Also Starring LeVar Burton, and best of luck AmDublin. Happy modship and may your reign be peaceful Amdublin :)

News is full of abdications today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

JohnnyLogan.jpg

Hurray! Congratulations amdublin, hope you enjoy the new gig. An excellent choice.

Thanks to Also Starring LeVar Burton for his sterling work and his terrific username.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I'm just gonna steal Skid X's words.

Hurray! Congratulations amdublin, hope you enjoy the new gig. An excellent choice.

Thanks to Also Starring LeVar Burton for his sterling work and his terrific username.

Because I couldn't put it any better myself :)

And I'll add - Hope you enjoy all the freebies and goodies that come with the job as much as MrsD007 does. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Congrats and the best of luck, amdublin. :);):);)

And thanks and all the best, ASLB. :);):);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

You go outside to paint the house and dig the garden/jungle for a couple of weeks and look what happens??....:eek:

ASLV (best user name ever!) leaves :( and amdublin becomes Mod!....:)

Farewell ASLV and Happy Days am!....:)

May the force be with you both!!...xxx GSW :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ASLV (best user name ever!) leaves :( and amdublin becomes Mod!....:)

Aw thanks. Still about as a poster - I'll pop up every now and then when I have something of relevance to say or contribute - just didn't have the spare time to stay on as a mod...

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Aw thanks. Still about as a poster - I'll pop up every now and then when I have something of relevance to say or contribute - just didn't have the spare time to stay on as a mod...

Ah, I'm glad. I know it was a really big commitment to be online so much but it's a great service ye all do!....

We should be in the same place, same time....:D (calling all LLS's er's!)

Enjoy! :) xxx GSW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wow amdublin, who'd you annoy to get punished in this way? :pac:

Seriously though, best of luck with the new position.

And ALSV Live long and prosper and may the force be with you. :p Thanks for all the work. Guess now you get to annoy the mods like the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Greetings. Welcome to the flock. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Only saw this now, aww, thanks and all the best.

Advertisement