Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gap of Dunloe & Three Lakes of Killarney

Options
  • 02-06-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

On Saturday I took a day trip through the Gap of Dunloe to Lord Brandon's Cottage and from there we took a boat back to Ross Castle.

A fabulous day, the weather was perfect and the scenery is some of the best of Ireland.

Photo Gallery of the day. Click http://smu.gs/1u8cbZM

Some samples from the day.

DSC_7594-S.jpg

DSC_7611-S.jpg

DSC_7627-S.jpg

DSC_7644-S.jpg

DSC_7662-S.jpg

DSC_7730-S.jpg

DSC_7744-S.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

I see you met Charlie (on the boat) and Shadow(the elkhound at Lord Brandons)!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

My girlfriend and I took the waterbus, "The Lily of Killarney", I think, on Saturday also. It was a spur of the moment decision because we had our dog with us but that was no problem. The driver asked us to take him out back to the viewing deck and we really enjoyed it. And, of course the dog loved all the attention from the other people.

Also, fantastic photos The Wanderer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭The_Wanderer

madrabui wrote: »
    I see you met Charlie (on the boat) and Shadow(the elkhound at Lord Brandons)!

Charlie was the star of the day. Checking out each and every bag to see if they contained any treats.

Advertisement