Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport

Options
  • 02-06-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anybody knows cheap car park near dublin airport? Or maybe somebody lives near airport and can offer car park for 3 weeks from 17 of JUN?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

€67.50 in quickpark with NOVA code

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clashcrossdog

Hello,
    can anyone tell me how long it would take to walk from T1 to the Bus Eireann stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Hello,
    can anyone tell me how long it would take to walk from T1 to the Bus Eireann stop?

How fast do you walk? Which Bus Eireann stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Hello,

2 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4 clashcrossdog

just to clarify, I'm landing with Ryanair at 23.05 and my bus leaves from the far stop (route 22/ the west) at 23.20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,038 ✭✭✭✭L1011

just to clarify, I'm landing with Ryanair at 23.05 and my bus leaves from the far stop (route 22/ the west) at 23.20.

You won't make it. You won't walk from the plane, down Pier D to the exit in that time let alone the bus.

Advertisement