Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales coming up?

Options
  • 02-06-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there, I have a load of second hand clothes and bits n bobs to sell - can only do this at the weekend...do any of you know of any good car boots coming up? I've been to the Claregalway one but the stalls are 25euros and if you have a slow day you onlu just about cover the stall cost and petrol! Lou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Maybe you'd consider doing a 'yard sale', if your situation/location is suitable. I was at one briefly in Knocknacarra, selling mostly clothes, and a few cakes. They had a couple of gazebos. They have one maybe once a month in Athenry too I think the fee is e10; check the county forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Lousqueeza wrote: »
    Hi there, I have a load of second hand clothes and bits n bobs to sell - can only do this at the weekend...do any of you know of any good car boots coming up? I've been to the Claregalway one but the stalls are 25euros and if you have a slow day you onlu just about cover the stall cost and petrol! Lou

OOh if you do come across one will you pm me. I am in the same position as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

http://collectireland.com/car-boot-sales/
    Have a look at this site, it covers the boot sales nationwide. You might be better off sticking them up on adverts as you will be very little for stuff at a car boot

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lousqueeza

Thanks! I'll take a look at the link and keep an eye out in the local papers!

Advertisement