Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U-21 Hurling Championship 2014

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

3-10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

And another soft goal for Wexford. 2-17 to 3-10. 54.30 on the clock.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Clare commentator is brill :D

http://clare.fm/node/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

three point margin for Clare

make if four
    2-18 to 3-11

Peter Sutton misses goal chance. Bollocks, five points in it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Colm Galvin should get man of the match.

Clare's title. Well done to them; the better team on the night.

2-20
    3-11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Heartiest congratulations to a fantastic Clare team.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Historic achievement alright, had never won the u-21 before '09 and now have 4 of the last 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Roscommon v. Kildare: 1. Was it live on TG4?
    2. Result please?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Ompala

feargale wrote: »
    Roscommon v. Kildare: 1. Was it live on TG4?
    2. Result please?
    Thanks.
    It was live, throw in was 5 o clock I think, final score Kildare 1-14 Roscommon 1-11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Ompala wrote: »
    It was live, throw in was 5 o clock I think, final score Kildare 1-14 Roscommon 1-11

if Roscommon had a free taker they would have won

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Ompala

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    if Roscommon had a free taker they would have won

Only saw bits of it myself, but heard if it wasn't for the Roscommon goalkeeper Kildare would have won by a lot more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Ompala wrote: »

I'm glad for Kildare. It's a long time since they won some decent silverware.
    Of course Roscommon could have done with it too, though I think they won this grade in recent years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

feargale wrote: »
    I'm glad for Kildare. It's a long time since they won some decent silverware.

Well they're the current Christy Ring champions, having beaten last years runner up and arguably better team Kerry. I know it's not the Liam McCarthy, but certainly qualifies as decent...well, i think?

Of course Roscommon could have done with it too, though I think they won this grade in recent years.[/QUOTE]

They won the same year that Clare did, either '09 or '12. They performed well considering they're a couple of divisions below Kildare in the league.

Advertisement