If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55F9000 4k TV

Options
  • 02-06-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I saw that the guys in Richersounds UK have a pretty good deal on the Samsung UE55F9000 4k Tv at the moment. 

I saw from a previous thread you had them around august last year?
    I cant seem to see if for sale anywhere in IRL, and was wondering if you guys have these, or will be getting them? if so what prices? 

thanks in advance

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

HI Eoin, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately that model, along with any others that have F in the middle are not virtually discontinued.

We do have the Samsung UE55F8000 which is clearing at just £1649.95 which is it's baby brother. This is our ex display model.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55f8000/sams-ue55f8000

The only real difference is the fact that the F9000 is 4K. Otherwise, they have the same features etc and they vary very slightly on connections.

The F9000 hasn't actually been directly replaced as yet but the new range of Samsung 4K models has arrived and there is a lot more choice compared to last year.

One of the better performers is the :

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55hu7500/sams-ue55hu7500

This is priced at £2299.95 and on paper, virtually one of the only differences is the fact that the 7500 doesn't have a camera on board.

Let me know what you think of this and if you are interested in the 7500 I can see what I can do on the price for you.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Keoin18

HI Eoin, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately that model, along with any others that have F in the middle are not virtually discontinued.

We do have the Samsung UE55F8000 which is clearing at just £1649.95 which is it's baby brother. This is our ex display model.

The only real difference is the fact that the F9000 is 4K. Otherwise, they have the same features etc and they vary very slightly on connections.

The F9000 hasn't actually been directly replaced as yet but the new range of Samsung 4K models has arrived and there is a lot more choice compared to last year.

One of the better performers is the :

This is priced at £2299.95 and on paper, virtually one of the only differences is the fact that the 7500 doesn't have a camera on board.

Let me know what you think of this and if you are interested in the 7500 I can see what I can do on the price for you.

ATB

Dave
    Hey Dave,
    Thanks for the prompt response! 
    Ultimately Im looking to upgrade most aspects of the tv I have. 
    So Id be looking for a bit of future proofing, and other features too. 
    3d,
    Good refresh rate. 
    The F9000 seemed to tick alot of the boxes but as you said its being virtually discontinued. 
    Ive been doing a bit of homework the last few hours and found somewhere thats doing a display model of the UE55F9000 for €1999 and its local.
    Ill be looking at it tomorrow as they are shut today but I want to see if it comes with the 2014 One Connection box or not (hdmi 2.0 etc).

Could you maybe give me a quote for the 7500 though as if Im going to drop a few quid I want to make sure its most up to date?

Thanks Again

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM sent. 

Thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.