Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Undisputed 3 DLC

• 02-06-2014 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im thinking of buying UFC 3 for my X360, but one of the reasons I want to buy it is to use Nick Diaz who was paid DLC for the game. When I search for UFC game add ons I cant find any add ons for the game? Does anyone have the game or know where I can find the DLC.

I dont have a Xbox One so I cant play the next game coming out soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ligerleo

You probably cannot any longer purchase add ons because THQ have shut down. If you're not going to be getting the new one soon I think Undisputed 3 is well worth the purchase, great game. Also you might want to look into EA Sports MMA for the 360 which I pressume will have a similar fighting system as EA Sports UFC so you will be well prepared for the new one when you get it and it has Nick Diaz on the roster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is he in the new game? Must still be under contract so , i thought he gave up the mma game after the GSP fight and turning down fights unless he got a title fight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ligerleo

calex71 wrote: »
    Is he in the new game? Must still be under contract so , i thought he gave up the mma game after the GSP fight and turning down fights unless he got a title fight :p
    Or a big pay day. I've read on the internet that he said he will fight Anderson Silva if the price is right, rumours has it that a fight could take place between the two of them as Anderson expressed interest in fighting him in his comeback in early 2015. If that happens I guess it would kinda make sense for him to be on the new game.

Advertisement