Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Leaving Cert Points Question?

• 02-06-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46

Hey guys.. So I'm repeating my Leaving Cert this year and I was wondering if I happen to get less points this year will the CAO count my points from this year or last year. It turns out that I have the required points from last years results for my course and I was wondering do the CAO use them points if I get less this year? Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Helpmelc

Hey guys.. So I'm repeating my Leaving Cert this year and I was wondering if I happen to get less points this year will the CAO count my points from this year or last year. It turns out that I have the required points from last years results for my course and I was wondering do the CAO use them points if I get less this year? Thanks in advance for your help! :)
    hey I'm repeating too and touch wood it doesn't happen but if it does if you added last years exam number to the cao they will use last years results :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 ItsJustLaura

Thank you! :) Hopefully it wont happen but just incase haha

Advertisement