Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Thread -Spoilers-3rd June

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ambrose's insane promo demanding revenge will be great anyway.

We'll get to see more of his mic work, and it'll give Reigns a chance to develop his mic skills too.

And WWE has been very flat for a while now, they needed a hot angle like this.

Perfect timing tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Everything Ambrose does will always be amazing. Most talented man on the roster IMO. Bryan and Punk included.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yup, Ambrose's acting made the segment 10 times more effective. He did a great job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

You'd swear Reigns had just got shot how he reacts to that first chair shot.
    Good twist as the Shield had done everything as a group apart from one of them getting the top belt. This is a good way to make them all individually cemented as top level stars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

You'd swear Reigns had just got shot how he reacts to that first chair shot.
    Good twist as the Shield had done everything as a group apart from one of them getting the top belt. This is a good way to make them all individually cemented as top level stars

I think he sold the first chair shot the way he did bearing in mind the fact that it was from nowhere and his back was in ribbons from the night before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Yup, Ambrose's acting made the segment 10 times more effective. He did a great job.

This, his face during that handful of seconds after the first chair shot says more than words ever could.

Definitely one of the most shocking turns in memory IMO. Honestly shocked me more than the streak, even though we all knew a split was inevitable I never expected it like that, if only JR had been there to call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I can picture it in my head JR calling Seth's betrayal on Monday Night Raw

''Aw son of a bitch Rollins with the steel chair to Reigns''

WWE need to bring back JR and move Cole away from Raw

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think he sold the first chair shot the way he did bearing in mind the fact that it was from nowhere and his back was in ribbons from the night before.

Subtle selling 24 hours after a show. Preposterous.

Also, this topic is now summing up why it was a smart idea to leave Ambrose as a face; he'd have been the type of heel the crowd would cheer and get behind...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,112 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

will they bring in a new member of the shield

The shield are not broke up its just one member has left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I'm not complaining I think it's good. I don't like the drop to the knees only to be finished of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

PTH2009 wrote: »
    will they bring in a new member of the shield

The shield are not broke up its just one member has left.

I'd say they're done man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Brock Lesnar guy's reaction to the whole thing is brilliant. At 2:36 in this video you can hear him shouting "Why,why, why!"! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZdMgsJU2U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I hate Brock Lesnar guy, Sign Guy, the Cena kids with the young blonde mother and all their kind who think the show is about them. And they spend big to do this.

^^^Still hasn't quite gotten to the fact wrestling fans are really weird/creepy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I hate Brock Lesnar guy, Sign Guy, the Cena kids with the young blonde mother and all their kind who think the show is about them. And they spend big to do this.

^^^Still hasn't quite gotten to the fact wrestling fans are really weird/creepy.

You forgot Noelle Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

This, his face during that handful of seconds after the first chair shot says more than words ever could.

Honestly shocked me more than the streak

Ah now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

rovert wrote: »
    You forgot Noelle Foley.

Go on.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

They could have, and should have, done this on a PPV.

The decision (or at least announcing) to the turn Rollins apparently was made mere hours before Raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

The decision (or at least announcing) to the turn Rollins apparently was made mere hours before Raw.
    Loads of conflicting reports on this. Some claim it was 4 weeks ago, some claim it was before Payback, others claim it was hours before. They leave stuff like this off the scripts the whole time in case it gets leaked.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Loads of conflicting reports on this. Some claim it was 4 weeks ago, some claim it was before Payback, others claim it was hours before. They leave stuff like this off the scripts the whole time in case it gets leaked.

Thought I read it in the observer. Just checked there again and it says according to "those with knowledge of the situation" it was last minute/Sunday afternoon prior to Payback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Unless I missed it somehow, I don't think they have the Rusev bit on the repeats on Sky.

Advertisement