Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League - Possible New GW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Would people consider 5 more draft picks so we youd have 2 in each position before the free for all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

i say the 5 player draft is best.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Would people consider 5 more draft picks so we youd have 2 in each position before the free for all?

It depends on how long this takes really I suppose. I certainly wouldn't be against another 5 rounds if the first five went by relatively quickly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If we did five more, probably as easy to do an 11th and basically say it's our first team drafted...

Though we would also need to be careful of starting budget the ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Wilberto wrote: »
    It depends on how long this takes really I suppose. I certainly wouldn't be against another 5 rounds if the first five went by relatively quickly.

I agree yeah, it depends on how quick the process of the first 5 goes.

I think it would be better to have 10 before the free for all as at present I don't know how many days we have to reach the required squad numbers, can anyone remember how long before the first friendly in the EB league?

I was trying to find a process where we would have some but not that it would take too long to get going and see people possibly lose interest.

• Advertisement

Should we separate the draft into a separate thread and keep the discussion here? Otherwise picks might get missed, people may double pick....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Should we separate the draft into a separate thread and keep the discussion here? Otherwise picks might get missed, people may double pick....

Would be much easier to follow too.... Only post draft pics etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I saw somewhere on the SM forums whereby to speed things up, some people would PM the game world owner a big list of players they would like in order of preference so when it comes to their turn, the mod just looks at the list and picks the most preferred unpicked player for them.

Could be a lot of effort but what do ye think?

Colemania wrote: »
    I saw somewhere on the SM forums whereby to speed things up, some people would PM the game world owner a big list of players they would like in order of preference so when it comes to their turn, the mod just looks at the list and picks the most preferred unpicked player for them.

Could be a lot of effort but what do ye think?

There's only 16 of us, just pm people as we go and get them to check in.

If someone else wants to start a pick thread with GT's table fire away, we will have a few things to discuss in here so best keep it clear on its own, easier for people to see who has been picked.

I am on phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Put my pick in the new thread..... again sorry bout the delay.

Over on the pro wrestling thread, we run a wrestling draft once a year, and use a 24 hour time limit for each pick. So by the standards I am used to, you were quite quick picking :P

Sorry lads changed it to szczesny there.

Just up from a nap I dont know whats going on :)

Since he changed his mind about his keeper can I get a change of club!

I can't be checking the computer every morning and hoping that shower of useless *************** win :rolleyes:

Would it be cool if I swapped clubs with a Liverpool fan, I'll literally take ANY other club :D

I can't be checking the computer every morning and hoping that shower of useless *************** win :rolleyes:

Would it be cool if I swapped clubs with a Liverpool fan, I'll literally take ANY other club :D

NO! :D

I want to see you post how well liverpool ar doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'll swap with ya if you wanna be man $ity

Waiting is no fun :/

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Waiting is no fun :/

didnt hear ya complain when the list was reversed :p

Tupac, I know you brought it up in the other thread.

The thing is I have to stick with Inter so you have to stick with Liverpool.

Being serious though your only lifeline is changing to Marseille if you want so at least PSG will have a rival?

However this is dependent on nobody objecting as others might not be happy with their teams.

swoody wrote: »
    i'll swap with ya if you wanna be man $ity

Can't say I didn't walk into that one can I :D:D:D

Any clubs wanna swap that I don't hate as obliged by my allegiances :P

• Advertisement

Had hoped for better than Handovic in goal, but the fact I'll get one of my two top defender picks will ease my fears :P

4TH for Midfield is brilliant, 1st or 2nd would be great but happy with 4th :)

Like I said ... I want to see Tupac post on a regular basis on how well liverpool are doing ...

Like I said ... I want to see Tupac post on a regular basis on how well liverpool are doing ...

I'd actually let him win :pac:

Tupac, I know you brought it up in the other thread.

The thing is I have to stick with Inter so you have to stick with Liverpool.

Being serious though your only lifeline is changing to Marseille if you want so at least PSG will have a rival?

However this is dependent on nobody objecting as others might not be happy with their teams.

Mareseille are fine with me if nobody objects ;)

Or I'll swap you Liverpool for Inter ;)

I'd actually let him win :pac:

Cruel lads....... I like it :D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

4TH for Midfield is brilliant, 1st or 2nd would be great but happy with 4th :)

I think that it's definitely the midfield pick where you want to be up near the top more than any other one!

Also, I've no issue with kicking Liverpool out of the league!!

:D:P

Mareseille are fine with me if nobody objects ;)

Or I'll swap you Liverpool for Inter ;)

I don't wanna be Liverpool as much as you sorry!

It seems GT is adamant on this one anyways,

This is Anfield!

No, you signed up knowing the rules, you landed with liverpool, live with it.

If "a shower of useless *******" is what you are left with it's nobodies fault but your own, you picked the players.

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    No, you signed up knowing the rules, you landed with liverpool, live with it.

If "a shower of useless *******" is what you are left with it's nobodies fault but your own, you picked the players.

pssssst, he has you on block ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement