Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League - Possible New GW

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

No swapping, the draw was random, you got the team you got, live with it or feck off.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    pssssst, he has you on block ;)

He's replied to enough things I've said for me to doubt the truth of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

tupac just rename the club in your posts #simpulz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lads go to the other thread, this is supposed to be for picks to make it easy for CAD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Jeez ciridian and jukebox struck lucky with that draw :P First and second picks for defenders and forwards, although last picks for gk and midfielders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    tupac just rename the club in your posts #simpulz

Or cry my eyes out every night as I hit the hay..... :(

Liverpool it is.......................

Christ................

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

wish the next few would pick already :(

Lads, either he takes Liverpool or he leaves the league. I'm stuck with ****ty Chelski but I'm not trying to froce a change of team, he knew the rules when he signed up.

Colemania wrote: »
    Jeez ciridian and jukebox struck lucky with that draw :P First and second picks for defenders and forwards, although last picks for gk and midfielders

GK was most important IMO, not too many top keepers, plenty of the rest. Even if you don't get a Ronnie or Messi, you still have a vast amount of stars with huge potential to choose from

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Colemania wrote: »

Forwards will be interesting; I reckon most of the obvious ones will go in the midfield round cause of the fact most are attacking mods as well....

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    GK was most important IMO, not too many top keepers, plenty of the rest. Even if you don't get a Ronnie or Messi, you still have a vast amount of stars with huge potential to choose from

BTW, I think Ronaldo and Messi should be counted as forwards (round4) and not midfielders (round3).

Or cry my eyes out every night as I hit the hay..... :(

Liverpool it is.......................

Christ................

pretend your dyslexic and read it backwards.

Looprevil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Seaneh wrote: »
    BTW, I think Ronaldo and Messi should be counted as forwards (round4) and not midfielders (round3).

Sure as you said yourself we signed up knowing the rules from the off and ctl has said as long as a player can play a position he can be picked. So both can be picked for Midfield or Forward :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MOD : Chat posts moved from Draft Picks thread to this one.

They're down as attacking mids so logically speaking they should be mids... makes sense like

Wilberto wrote: »
    MOD : Chat posts moved from Draft Picks thread to this one.

Head was spinning for a second there!

/MOD POWERS!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Head was spinning for a second there!

/MOD POWERS!! :D

It's gone to his head already :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

It's gone to his head already :pac:

I requested it :)

Just makes it easier for everyone, people would be seeing new posts and thinking it was closer to their pick!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You weren't the only one to request :D

They're down as attacking mids so logically speaking they should be mids... makes sense like

In reality, they are forwards. Them being listed as attacking mids in this game is a very extreme example of how flawed this game is, neither has played as a midfielder for a long, long, long time. If people want to go by the position the game rates players at, go for it, but the games positional ratings are ridiculous for a lot of players.

• Advertisement

In reality, they are forwards. Them being listed as attacking mids in this game is a very extreme example of how flawed this game is, neither has played as a midfielder for a long, long, long time. If people want to go by the position the game rates players at, go for it, but the games positional ratings are ridiculous for a lot of players.

god, is there anything you wont argue over? :P

Lots of things.

But neither Ronaldo nor Messi are midfielders, and nobody with half a brain would argue otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I understand what you are saying, but I needed a method that was clear enough and independent and so decided in the first post that if they have the position after their name or in their profile graphic they can be picked.

Lots of things.

But neither Ronaldo nor Messi are midfielders, and nobody with half a brain would argue otherwise.

classy, ... those that dont agree with Seaneh ... half brained ?!

are you a snickers or a mars fan?

I understand what you are saying, but I needed a method that was clear enough and independent and so decided in the first post that if they have the position after their name or in their profile graphic they can be picked.

I see what you're saying and tbh, I realise it's not enforceable, I was just expressing my opinion.

Sure we'd end up arguing over every player in that case. It's grand the way it is IMO and I'd say that whether I was first or last pick

swoody wrote: »
    are you a snickers or a mars fan?

:D

Yorke, none of that girlie chocolate!

classy, ... those that dont agree with Seaneh ... half brained ?!

No, those who try to say that either Messi or Ronaldo are midfielder are half brained, disagree with me all you want, but Messi and Ronaldo are not midfield palyers, and that's just reality.

Hell pick them as midfielders for all I care, but everyone and their dog knows that neither player has played as anything other than a forward for a long time for either club or country.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

:D
    Yorke, none of that girlie chocolate!

Yorke?

profile.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement