Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League - Possible New GW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Add me to the 11, provided its ok with ctrl-alt-delete (since its his gameworld and all).

I think if we did 6-11 as "Wildcards" as well, it lets everyone fill out their team in a competitive manner, and also makes sure no one is hoarding first team players straight off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

I go draft 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    deadline is 19:00

For what?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

11 is fine with me, I picked 5 originally as I did not want people losing interest in the picking process.

I also like the idea of wildcard votes from 6 to 11.

Picking order will have to be decided, maybe follow the first 5 rounds order again?

People must also remember that when it comes to buying your drafts, the process will be longer for you if you have a number of players from 1 team that is not in the GW. As you can only have 1 deal ongoing with any club at any 1 time.

The players that belonged to the 16 teams we control will be free agents so it does not make a difference there. Do people understand that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    For what?

You what?

swoody wrote: »
    You what?

19:00 is the deadline for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

only 5 draft picks
    Circadian
    OR

first 11 in draft picks
    GT_TDI_150
    Swoody
    12 gauge dave
    Colemania

• Advertisement

19:00 is the deadline for what?

haven't a kalou so doesn't mata.

nah.... it was.........

what we talking about again?

Doh! nevermind.

Sennah playing the long game based on his first two picks :P

Swoody ... you're up for your pick mate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

....and there I was thinking we'd be onto midfielders by the time I got home from the Cross!

:/

Wilberto wrote: »
    ....and there I was thinking we'd be onto midfielders by the time I got home from the Cross!

got bored waiting so went out on the piss....

I was in favour of drafting 11 but if it takes this long to draft 2 positions we won't have the league running until Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I won't ve on until later on this evening so if it's okay to pick now for midfielders (to keep things moving on midfielders) then I'll take Messi

If it's not okay then delete or ignore this post :P

Messi and Ronaldo out first I'd imagine, after that it's hard to know who to pick, who's gonna play better and rise faster!!??

And I haven't even pocked my defender yet!!!!!

TheGunns wrote: »
    I won't ve on until later on this evening so if it's okay to pick now for midfielders (to keep things moving on midfielders) then I'll take Messi

If it's not okay then delete or ignore this post :P

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Messi and Ronaldo out first I'd imagine, after that it's hard to know who to pick, who's gonna play better and rise faster!!??

He hss first pick anyways so if started the midfielders pick on the other thread ...as long as they cant play defence they are ok to pick ... If your pick can play defence yoy'll need to wait to make sure he doesnt get picked as one of the 2 remainining defensive picks

• Advertisement

Ah yeah I know, just thinking out loud and trying to decide who my midfielder is gonna be! Toss up between 2!

Knowing I have first pick in the 5th round and can choose anyone, it's nice to know that there's a good few defenders who weren't picked, aren't eligible for later rounds, and I can garruntee myself another 92+ defender.... :P

Knowing I have first pick in the 5th round and can choose anyone, it's nice to know that there's a good few defenders who weren't picked, aren't eligible for later rounds, and I can garruntee myself another 92+ defender.... :P

As long as the dont get picked as mids because they have dmc in their position ;)

As long as the dont get picked as mids because they have dmc in their position ;)

Nah, I have three who are defenders only ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I certainly hope so. I'm third and I know exactly who I want!! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    I certainly hope so. I'm third and I know exactly who I want!! :D

There's actually 3 that I'd be happy with, just not sure which to pick :/

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

There's actually 3 that I'd be happy with, just not sure which to pick :/

I'm 5th and im guaranteed one of the three i want after Ronaldo so I'm happy! :)

gerp99 wrote: »
    I'm 5th and im guaranteed one of the three i want after Ronaldo so I'm happy! :)

I'd be happy if people would hurry up and pick their players :-(

Who's up?

• Advertisement

Who's up?

The gov, i pmd him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement