Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League - Possible New GW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The gov, i pmd him

Just give him Ronaldo!!! :P :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Just give him Ronaldo!!! :P :D

Yep! I DON'T KNOW WHO TO PICK!!??

It was Suarez or Bale for me but I'm hoping Bale with rise again soon, he's younger and plays all across midfield so happy enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Now we're suckin diesel!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    It was Suarez or Bale for me but I'm hoping Bale with rise again soon, he's younger and plays all across midfield so happy enough :)

Suarez or Aguero was for me! I hate Suarez too :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm just happy to have got my Neymar!! :):)

It's great that we'll all have similar rated teams. Every team will be fairly balanced in comparison to other leagues and everyone will have top players to trade if they want to in a few months :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not surprised at who is going so far.

Know who I want, though surprised if he lasts 5 more turns.

There are about 5 players left that I'd have no problem in taking, Bale was just my preference

All gone now! :D

Suckin diesel lads, keep her lit!!

• Advertisement

Colemania making my life easier. Reus was my number 2 pick.

Number 1 still there. Hoping Sennah keeps with his current policy when picking :P

Should we just flip the picking order for pick 6+? Meaning I'd be last in 6, first in 7, 4th in 8, and so on?

Should we just flip the picking order for pick 6+? Meaning I'd be last in 6, first in 7, 4th in 8, and so on?

I reckon flip the order from 5 for 6 but let ctrl do a random order for 7,9,11 with 8 being the reverse of 7 and 10 a reverse of 9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

no.

tumblr_inline_mnspurmkiG1qz4rgp.gif

Meh makes no odds to me, I've been lucky in the draws so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i only have about a 20 minute window before i'm heading out to watch some footie till about 1am.

i'll have my phone but it's starting to freeze and die on me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Colemania making my life easier. Reus was my number 2 pick.

Number 1 still there. Hoping Sennah keeps with his current policy when picking :P

I think I might know who ;)

Meh makes no odds to me, I've been lucky in the draws so far :)

I've been smack bang in the middle for most draws. No luck :P

swoody wrote: »
    i only have about a 20 minute window before i'm heading out to watch some footie till about 1am.

i'll have my phone but it's starting to freeze and die on me

If you want to PM 2 or 3 names to me and I can post them after mine and keep things moving.

I have my own 1st and 2nd choices ready to go once Sennah does. One player I've wanted to get in all my gameworlds and never managed to get :D

If you want to PM 2 or 3 names to me and I can post them after mine and keep things moving.

I have my own 1st and 2nd choices ready to go once Sennah does. One player I've wanted to get in all my gameworlds and never managed to get :D

Bentner?

• Advertisement

Bentner?

SSSSSHHH!

Don't give it away :pac:

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

You're up Swoody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Im going in to this very blind im just picking first player that comes to head that hasnt already been chosen :)

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

You're up Swoody.

I was torn between Reus and Vidal but I felt reus was more versatile so......ya!

Colemania wrote: »
    I was torn between Reus and Vidal but I felt reus was more versatile so......ya!

Yeaaah, had you not picked Reus, I'd have had a real dilemma. I was balancing it as Reus being younger and more versitile, while Vidal has a chance of a solid World Cup (which Reus doesn't) and seems more likely to go to a bigger team in a big money deal :)

Swoody, you eant to pm some one youre choices for FC, you said you'll be gone and you could be up again soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Swoody, you eant to pm some one youre choices for FC, you said you'll be gone and you could be up again soon

i have my phone on with my boards.ie app open (refreshing every few minutes) hopefully i have enough battery to get me through to my next pick.

i have my phone on with my boards.ie app open (refreshing every few minutes) hopefully i have enough battery to get me through to my next pick.

Mmmmhh

:eek:

Uh-oh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭circadian

Ha!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement