Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how safwe and ligal is it

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭endacl

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Dogs have been known to attack out of the blue, but as there is no protection between one garden and the other child safety is a prime concern. Also the barking is becoming an issue.

Put up a fence. If you're worried about something (and in this case you're probably worried about nothing) then just sort it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Excellent post borderlinemeath, especially the part about the dog owner's nationality. I've seen this type of comment ( re nationality) pop up loads of times and it never has any bearing to the situation or complaint. Most of us are not Xenophobic so stating the person is a foreigner will not get us on your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

I think you are being a bit OTT to be honest. The barking is fair enough, I think you probably should do something about that.

But firstly, like other posters said, you cant say the dog is going to "turn" just because its a GSD! I have met may Pomeranians or Jack Russels who are 10 times more violent than a Rottweiler is! Secondly, you said (referring to your neighbours) "No. 10 are polish i think and only moved in a couple of months ago and i haven't talked to them but if i did i know what the answer would be". You have never spoken to your new neighbours so how do you have the audacity to turn around and say that you know what response you'll get! What brings you to that assumption? Because they are polish? Or maybe more truthfully, because you know that you are being a little bit over the top about this and you would get the same response of anyone!!!

I do think you should get the barking sorted, but I think you also need to take you nose out of peoples business a bit and stop being so judgemental of people and breeds!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

sorry not following this post any more

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement