Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on multi fuel boiler stove whats the best make

• 02-06-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I would like to fit a stove to heat the room some hot water and a zone with max 5 rads.
    I want advice on reliable brands warts and all reviews.
    I will be burning timber mainly and a small amount of coal.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jf123

Hi,

Theres a few things to watch out for when your deciding on a stove, there's alot of crap ones out there now and if you shop around you'll see quite a variation in price. You really do get what you pay for. Alot of the stoves now are made in china and india and the built quatity really is terrible in alot but not all of them.

Some of the leading named stoves you will have heard of are also made in these foreign countries but the quality is alot better and they are giving very little trouble.

The likes of Henley, Stanley Charnwood and Stovax are some of the very good stoves made outside of Ireland and very rarely will you have an issue with quality and their backup is very good should you need it.

Yola and Boru are 2 Irish made stoves and they are exceptionally good quality stoves and we always try to support our own when giving advice on which stoves to choose, you certainly wouldn't be disappointed with these either.

We generally only fit stoves for people so the advice i give is not influenced by any stove manufacturer and you check out our website or facebook page for more info or pics etc at SaveEnergy247.ie

Advertisement