Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress Shop.ie

Options
  • 02-06-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know these guys, address Arundel Sq... http://mattressshop.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I think they were in City Square a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if they have a physical showroom.

I contacted them last year about recycling a mattress - it was picked up later that day, so they must have a premises nearby. Maybe if you give them a call they'll let you visit and inspect the mattress in person.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Jason Ryan is the proprietor of this company, his dad is Nicky of Nicky's furniture out there by the NCT centre. He's a decent guy to be fair, I've used him to disposed of a few mattress and never had a single issue with him. My brother in law runs a letting agency and he uses Jason all the time to purchase new mattress if needed when letting new properties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭JMcL

+1 for Jason. Replaced a few mattresses with him about a year and a half ago, and the pricing was very fair. More to the point, the mattresses are really good quality

Advertisement