Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs350

Options
  • 02-06-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi, i have an aritech cs350 house alarm and need to inhibit a zone but when i do, it tells me that its "not allowed". anyone know the solution.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

ednaldo wrote: »
    hi, i have an aritech cs350 house alarm and need to inhibit a zone but when i do, it tells me that its "not allowed". anyone know the solution.

You need the attributes set up to allow the user to do this.
    Is there only one user code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DMT20

I am getting the same 'Not Allowed' message when I try to set the forced arm alarm on the Aritech CS350 model. Is there anyway I can fix this?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

DMT20 wrote: »
    I am getting the same 'Not Allowed' message when I try to set the forced arm alarm on the Aritech CS350 model. Is there anyway I can fix this?
    Thanks

Not unless your code has the the inhibit function attribute assigned to it. Do you have any other code for operating that system?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DMT20

Hello kub, thanks for your response. Sorry now but by other code do you mean the manufacturing code / default code?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Sorry what i meant was another user code, if memory serves me correctly the CS350 offers 4 different user codes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

DMT20 wrote: »
    Hello kub, thanks for your response. Sorry now but by other code do you mean the manufacturing code / default code?
    Thanks

The user code needs to be set up to allow this function. Thats what the attribute is for, it gives the user different functions on the system. It should of being set up by the installer. 1278 is the default engineer code if you want to see if this code works.

Advertisement