Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in: Mountjoy square park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

OP - when it comes to your wife getting to/from Blackrock, are you aware that several buses go there too? I know that the 7 & 8 do, there may be others. I think that the no 8 may actually start in Mountjoy Sq, which would be dead handy. Getting the DART isn't her only option, although it would probably be quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Apartment in Clontarf or Ringsend would be best IMO. Ringsend being the pricier of the two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

drumswan wrote: »
    Jesus there are some total saddos on Boards. Fresh bloodstains every morning indeed. What the hell do they get out of making this stuff up?

Uncivil. Warning issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Replicate

I have lived in East Wall for the last six years and it's just grand. Have two young boys and I walk the dog in the late evening without ever feeling unsafe. I have found that a lot of the bad rep for the area is down to people's experience some 10-15 years back. Lots has changed, it's becoming more a kind of an artist/hipster type of place, probably because it being a relatively cheap area that is still close to town. I used to work in East Point Business park for years and you walk there in 10 min. You have a large Aldi and planning permission granted for a Lidl across the road.
    There's also a new Italian that is very good (Il Soreno) and you are close to both Clontarf and Fairview where there's some more nice restaurants and pubs.

Advertisement