Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student mail on iphone

Options
  • 03-06-2014 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to sort out the student mail on the iphone for some reason i cannot set it up in outlook.. Really strange and when i try like it to other it then asks me for domain name and username which i havent a clue of :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Taken from the portal
    Set Up E-Mail on your Smart Phone

It is possible to set up your email on many Smart Phones, but compatibility varies among devices.

To set up your Student email on your device you will require some if not all of following settings:

Your Name: Your First name and Surname - e.g. Joe Bloggs
    Your Email Address - format username@student.ncirl.ie - e.g. x11102331@student.ncirl.ie
    Your Password - your current network password
    Server Name: pod51007.outlook.com

Smart Phone Set-up Example: iPhone

Open Settings
    Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
    Add Account...
    Choose Microsoft Exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Taken from the portal

Fare play to ya, My head was wrecked trying to set it up i was putting my name instead of student number as my email. It worked

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Fare play to ya, My head was wrecked trying to set it up i was putting my name instead of student number as my email. It worked

Thanks
    You're not the only one who has made that mistake!

Advertisement