Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

millipedes

Options
  • 03-06-2014 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Anyone else having a problem with millipedes entering their houses? I am sweeping up a few every day. The neighbours have hundreds invading them so I am afraid in case the millipedes invasion spreads to us. Our outside area is kept clean and swept so just wondering if anyone knows of a product which will get rid of them or discourage then from entering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

If you put a sign up that says "Kindly Remove Shoes Before Entering", it will take them a few weeks to do that. By which time, they will be dead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Zoe zebra wrote: »
    Anyone else having a problem with millipedes entering their houses? I am sweeping up a few every day. The neighbours have hundreds invading them so I am afraid in case the millipedes invasion spreads to us. Our outside area is kept clean and swept so just wondering if anyone knows of a product which will get rid of them or discourage then from entering.

Is it possible you mean wood lice ?

You can spray pesticides to get rid of them which is quite effective. Also try and keep a clean kitchen, they love all the little crumbs from our food.

Advertisement