Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Back in again. Got relegated to division 3 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

back again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'm back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Back!

Think I got promotion last year. Not really sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Infacteh Indians are back for Division 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

New player, would love to join.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Back in.Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net,Div 6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Been playing on fleaflicker, wouldn mind jumping in on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

New player. Can I join?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I'm back...

Dingle Dogs, committed to coming last in any league you put him in but enjoying asking stupid questions along the way....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Heffo001

New player - interested in joining if there's space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Also looking to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Warfield's Warriors (Div 3) back

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

good few new players so far!! gonna be interesting to see how many leagues there will be!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Also looking to join

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yep me too, please stick me down for this

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is there any mock drafts taking place using the same format as will be used here on Boards? If not, would there be many interested in participating in one at some stage over the weekend?

I really don't have a clue what I'm doing when it comes to this so as much help as I can get would be great and mocks seem like a good way of learning "on the job" so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Paully D wrote: »
    Is there any mock drafts taking place using the same format as will be used here on Boards? If not, would there be many interested in participating in one at some stage over the weekend?

I really don't have a clue what I'm doing when it comes to this so as much help as I can get would be great and mocks seem like a good way of learning "on the job" so to speak.

I'd be up for it sunday, too busy sAT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Paully D wrote: »

NFL.com has mock drafts running all the time. Its easy to join one of those. Unfortunately i dont think they have any 16 team mocks (which our leagues are) and there will be plenty of autodraft teams in these mocks which tend to mess up how an actual live draft turns out

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Sign me up please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

I'm back again. Midnight Ramblers from Div 7 last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Raoul wrote: »
    Back!

Think I got promotion last year. Not really sure though.

Indeed you did

Premier division for you

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Back in, Div 5 last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

With just about two weeks until the end of july we have 99 confirmed players including 21 new players. Instead of putting up the whole spreadsheet i've just done the players from last year that have yet to confirm (63 of them). I wont be able to follow up with them by PM so if you see your name on this list and want to play this year please post your confirmation

BoardsRemaining2014_zpsa2130654.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

With just about two weeks until the end of july we have 99 confirmed players including 21 new players. Instead of putting up the whole spreadsheet i've just done the players from last year that have yet to confirm (63 of them). I wont be able to follow up with them by PM so if you see your name on this list and want to play this year please post your confirmation

BoardsRemaining2014_zpsa2130654.jpg

Maybe last seasons GM's could throw around a quick pm to the players from their league on the list? They'll have them in their sent messages already from last year so shouldn't be that time consuming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Maybe last seasons GM's could throw around a quick pm to the players from their league on the list? They'll have them in their sent messages already from last year so shouldn't be that time consuming.

Assuming people keep their sent messages of course :). I send them a message through the league itself to let them know its back on. They would have also gotten the league activation message also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I PM'd everybody from Div 2 last year and the three new lads from Div 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭persie11

I'm back for this year, tipperary bulldogs, div 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Masked Man wrote: »
    I PM'd everybody from Div 2 last year and the three new lads from Div 1.

I'm back for this year, down to div two but rearing to go, thanks for the PM reminder.

Corrigeen Crusaders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,486 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm in again this year. Thanks for the pm Masked Man.

Advertisement