Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a round 3 pin kettle lead?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Could be any deign of plug though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daker

To the OP, did you ever find the lead you were looking for as I'm seeking the same ?

Have been cleaning out my mothers kitchen cupboards an unearthed a RH percolator of the same era but missing the cord and want to give it a try to see how it compares to all the 'fashionable' coffees now-a-days. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Daker wrote: »
    To the OP, did you ever find the lead you were looking for as I'm seeking the same ?

Have been cleaning out my mothers kitchen cupboards an unearthed a RH percolator of the same era but missing the cord and want to give it a try to see how it compares to all the 'fashionable' coffees now-a-days. Thanks.

No, never got one. I'm waiting for one to pop up at a car boot sale! The percolators are great. I have an old Swedish one from the early 70's that works perfectly well. The coffee from it is amazing and the smell is delicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daker

Aah, thats unfortunate.
    Seems a shame for me to throw out a (otherwise) perfectly usable product just because of the lead but that seems to be the norm these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Daker wrote: »
    Aah, thats unfortunate.
    Seems a shame for me to throw out a (otherwise) perfectly usable product just because of the lead but that seems to be the norm these days.

I know :(. I hope I can pick up one in the U.K. next month. I'm not giving up hope yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

Does anybody know of any shops that stock standard kettle leads? I know i can get them online but i dont want to wait for delivery. I want to go out and just get it now if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Mostly old-style hardware shops tend to have stuff like that.

An electrical wholesalers might too.

Just be careful that you don't use a PC lead instead as it'll melt.

Advertisement