Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Upgrade in Balbriggan, this week

Options
  • 03-06-2014 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Right about now, we’re contacting all our customers in North Balbriggan to inform you about switching on our full fibre services in your area, this week.

This means that you will now be able to receive full Horizon TV services, and speeds up to 200Mb.

In a nutshell that means that UPC will now be able to offer you the fastest speeds available in your area, at the best price bundle – guaranteed.

If you would like to remain with your current services unchanged, then that’s fine, you may need to make a couple of changes, as detailed on the letter and on this webpage http://www.upc.ie/balbriggan Just call 1908 and we can look after you.

However, if you would like to upgrade your services to either faster speeds or to a new Horizon bundle, please feel free to call our dedicated team on 1890 940 635, and we will look after you straight away and advise you of our special free upgrade offer (saving you €90 once ordered via this team).

Regards

UPC: Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Dow99

Jason,
    This is great news!
    Is this available just in North Balbriggan or in areas such as Balrothery which is south of the town

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Any idea if you'll roll out UPC in Skerries?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Dow99 wrote: »
    Jason,
    This is great news!
    Is this available just in North Balbriggan or in areas such as Balrothery which is south of the town

Interested to know this also...

I live in Balrothery and whilst the TV service is available, the broadband has never been unfortunately...

I know UPC broadband is available in Balbriggan North in a few estates, mainly beside Dunne's but never made its way down as far as us....

I've been meaning to be switching provider anyway, so if you lads are down here you will be getting a call!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I only signed up to sky 2 months ago :( gutted, but shall wait and move over next contract :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

UPC: Jason wrote: »
    Hi All

Right about now, we’re contacting all our customers in North Balbriggan to inform you about switching on our full fibre services in your area, this week.

This means that you will now be able to receive full Horizon TV services, and speeds up to 200Mb.

In a nutshell that means that UPC will now be able to offer you the fastest speeds available in your area, at the best price bundle – guaranteed.

If you would like to remain with your current services unchanged, then that’s fine, you may need to make a couple of changes, as detailed on the letter and on this webpage http://www.upc.ie/balbriggan Just call 1908 and we can look after you.

However, if you would like to upgrade your services to either faster speeds or to a new Horizon bundle, please feel free to call our dedicated team on 1890 940 635, and we will look after you straight away and advise you of our special free upgrade offer (saving you €90 once ordered via this team).

Regards

UPC: Jason
    Hi Jason,

There doesn't appear to be a letter on the link that you have suggested (http://www.upc.ie/balbriggan).

Thanks,
    F.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hi Jason,

There doesn't appear to be a letter on the link that you have suggested (http://www.upc.ie/balbriggan).

Thanks,
    F.

You would have received a letter to your postal address as well as a text message to your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Just so you know, lads, UPC broadband is primarily only available in the "new" part of Balbriggan i.e. Moylaragh and the surrounding areas. Older parts of the town are not covered and there's no chance you'll get it unless you can get everyone in your street/estate willing to sign up for it if the service was available.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

blastman wrote: »
    Just so you know, lads, UPC broadband is primarily only available in the "new" part of Balbriggan i.e. Moylaragh and the surrounding areas. Older parts of the town are not covered and there's no chance you'll get it unless you can get everyone in your street/estate willing to sign up for it if the service was available.

So its the same areas its always been available in then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Fieldog wrote: »

I don't know, but despite UPC causing disruption digging up my estate for a week and a half, it's still not available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Fieldog wrote: »

I would think so, yes. If they're adding new areas I'm sure we'll hear about it. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement