Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all first/second year vis comm students

Options
  • 03-06-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm currently studying vis comm in NCAD and I'm not happy about it. I have 2 years left and I'm starting to think that I'll get a better education elsewhere.

Even if you don't think your work is that good, would anyone be able to show me examples? Even like a before/after thing - this is what I went in with, but now I create this.

Or, could anyone tell me what it is they learned this year? What I learned this year is how to do research and think of ideas, and a little bit on typography...

The reason I ask second years is, since I've completed first year, I might go in to second year of study. I'm wondering if you think I'd be at a disadvantage, not doing first year?

Thanks for any help, and I'll pop along to the degree show as soon as I find the date!

Advertisement