Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone what what the games are for the 9.99 offer with HMV

• Registered Users Posts: 29,781 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone fancy playing in a Boards tourney on PS4? Trying to arrange something on the MMA forums. We would just get names and pair people off and then they can decide between themselves when is a good time to fight. Best of 3, winner moves onto next stage.

Let me know if you'd be interested and leave your PSN ID here.

Well the BUFC (Boards Ultimate Fighting Championships) PS4 is going ahead. We have 4 people so far:

MrStuffins
    ASOT
    Mr Blobby
    Sheehy83

Entries will close on Wednesday and we will do a draw to see who's fighting who. Would prefer about 8 people. All unranked fights as well so you won't have to worry about your record. All a bit of craic as well.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Well the BUFC (Boards Ultimate Fighting Championships) PS4 is going ahead. We have 4 people so far:

MrStuffins
    ASOT
    Mr Blobby
    Sheehy83

Entries will close on Wednesday and we will do a draw to see who's fighting who. Would prefer about 8 people. All unranked fights as well so you won't have to worry about your record. All a bit of craic as well.
    Gonna enquire what the offer is in hmv. If I can trade in ghosts and in famous and get it for a tenner I'm in

Soby wrote: »
    Gonna enquire what the offer is in hmv. If I can trade in ghosts and in famous and get it for a tenner I'm in

Not sure what HMV/XV will accept but would be bad form if Ghosts and Infamous weren't part of that.

I was in XV the other other day and they were selling NBA 2K14 for 60 quid. The 2nd hand prices are crazy!

• Advertisement

Not sure what HMV/XV will accept but would be bad form if Ghosts and Infamous weren't part of that.

I was in XV the other other day and they were selling NBA 2K14 for 60 quid. The 2nd hand prices are crazy!

Says 2 games for 9.99 but doesn't say what games

Says 2 games for 9.99 but doesn't say what games

Ah I'd say if you ring em they will tell ya fairly quick.

Ah I'd say if you ring em they will tell ya fairly quick.

Work in the same centre so gonna pop down when I Finish at 4. 30% boost on trade in for July anyway so should get a fair bit either way for the 2 games

Work in the same centre so gonna pop down when I Finish at 4. 30% boost on trade in for July anyway so should get a fair bit either way for the 2 games

That's very good!

Alright so, see if we can get 2 more people for the tournament today, close it up this afternoon and do a draw. Then you have to have your first fight by Friday.

You can only pick fighters ranked 93 and below, no champs or caf's.
    Fights will take place in Rivalries, non ranked. Best of 3, you will pick a weight division each and if it goes to a 3rd fight, you both pick Heavy Weight.

So far:

MrStuffins
    ASOT
    Mr Blobby
    Sheehy83
    martyos121
    Axwell

• Advertisement

Alright so, see if we can get 2 more people for the tournament today, close it up this afternoon and do a draw. Then you have to have your first fight by Friday.

You can only pick fighters ranked 93 and below, no champs or caf's.
    Fights will take place in Rivalries, non ranked. Best of 3, you will pick a weight division each and if it goes to a 3rd fight, you both pick Heavy Weight.

So far:

MrStuffins
    ASOT
    Mr Blobby
    Sheehy83
    martyos121
    Axwell

Forgot to post after it got it. Too late ?

1st round of fights ending sunday so if we can get one more person we can match you up. Anyone else on for joining?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You have an openent, post here to sort out yer fight sound man

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056937217

Hopefully get it done tonight

We are setting up another tournament on PS4 if anyone is interested? Just a bit of craic so all welcome.

Post your Boards and PS4 usernames in the thread below to sign up.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91635151#post91635151

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Anyone know if you can pick a fighter in career mode

Anyone know if you can pick a fighter in career mode

No unfortunately not, can only use a created fighter. Real pity.

Advertisement