Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open latest e-statement?

Options
  • 03-06-2014 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

I can't open the latest e-statement of my current account in 365 online of which I received email notification on 31st May. All I'm getting is a message stating that "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."

Previous e-statements are opening into PDF documents as normal.

Can you investigate? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RED L4 OTH,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware that several customers who received notification of their e-Statements over the weekend are unable to open them online. This is under urgent investigation with our Support Team and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi RED L4 OTH,

We've received an update from our Support Team who have advised you should now be able to access your eStatements. Thanks for your patience and again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RED L4 0TH

Thanks. Yes, working now.

Advertisement