Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log out of boards.ie

Options
  • 03-06-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Every time I try to log out of boards.ie it just takes me too
    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I really need to log out as this is a work computer! I have tired simply deleting the history but agauin when i come back onto boards.ie I am still logged in.

Any help would be great?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Lundar.

Hi irishguy,

I would use CCleaner, which will clear your pc of all browsing history and cookies.

OR clear your Internet Explorer's browser cookies to force a log out (to do so, go to IE's Internet Options > General tab > Browsing History section, click Delete..., select Cookies and click Delete to confirm)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Haven't used IE in years, but it should give you the option of deleting saved passwords in Internet Options.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

johndoe99 wrote: »
    Haven't used IE in years, but it should give you the option of deleting saved passwords in Internet Options.

The cookie is the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Drop tables on boards.ie are not working for some reason so I can't find where to log out please help! Thanking in advance

P.S. Using Google Chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Having same problem with firefox at the moment myself. In Chrome clearing the browsing data will clear your cookies & log you out of any sites. Still doesn't solve the drop table issue itself of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭dmc17

See here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

There updating the website, so the javascript for the drop down method is disabled currently

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I'm going to close this thread as it was started a year ago and the current question is not related to the op

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement