Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp CoCo Website

Options
  • 03-06-2014 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Just took a look at the new council website www tipperarycoco ie - it is an eyesore to say the least. A mish mash of styles, menus on the wrong side of the page, oversized banners, just generally a mess to navigate.

I'm not sure if I should be pleased that they have obviously done this in-house, so haven't spent a fortune on an outside contractor to put it together (if they did pay for this effort then they would want their money back)

The only good point is they have actually linked to FixYourStreet at the bottom - good of them to link to it, and I have used it already to report some faults.

P.S. Apols, apparently can't post full links as I'm a "new" user

100412.2526@compuserve.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Just took a look at the new council website www tipperarycoco ie - it is an eyesore to say the least. A mish mash of styles, menus on the wrong side of the page, oversized banners, just generally a mess to navigate.

I'm not sure if I should be pleased that they have obviously done this in-house, so haven't spent a fortune on an outside contractor to put it together (if they did pay for this effort then they would want their money back)

The only good point is they have actually linked to FixYourStreet at the bottom - good of them to link to it, and I have used it already to report some faults.

P.S. Apols, apparently can't post full links as I'm a "new" user[/QUOTE

http://www.tipperarycoco.ie/

This link should work!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

Seems ok to me.

What should a CoCo website ideally look like?

Well the new logo obviously didn't take too long to dream up :D I hope they didn't pay too much for it. That said the 'T' reminds me a bit of the original P&T logo

logo.png
    P%26T_%28Ireland%29.png

Advertisement