Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDLS Centre in Longford

Options
  • 03-06-2014 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there everybody,

I currently live just outside Dublin and have to go in person to do my driving license at the NDLS centre. Given that I don't have annual leave available at the moment I am going to Longford next weekend as they have appointments on Saturday. All is booked and confirmed however I'm not sure as to where exactly i'm going.

The address is:
    Business Centre
    Suite 3
    Longford Shopping Centre

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Is it actually inside the shopping centre or one of the buildings nearby? How far is this from the train station walking? I looked online at the shopping centre I could find but not entirely sure if it's the right one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

It is in the shopping centre which has Tesco and Penneys in it. The NDLS Centre is on the second floor above Penneys.

Ring them and find out about how the testing works there because I have only gone there to renew my license.

There is an entrance at the front right of the shopping centre that has a stairs and lift to the second floor. Go up the stairs and the NDLS centre will be right there.

See link below:

Thats the directions from the train station to the shopping centre:
    https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=St.+Joseph's+Road&daddr=Unknown+road&hl=en&sll=53.727427,-7.799048&sspn=0.006335,0.016673&geocode=FUrFMwMdxwqJ_w%3BFTzVMwMdyACJ_w&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=m&z=16

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Tuathanach

rejkin wrote: »
    It is in the shopping centre which has Tesco and Penneys in it. The NDLS Centre is on the second floor above Penneys.

Ring them and find out about how the testing works there because I have only gone there to renew my license.

There is an entrance at the front right of the shopping centre that has a stairs and lift to the second floor. Go up the stairs and the NDLS centre will be right there.

See link below:

Thank you very much for that! It's much appreciated! :)

As for the testing - I'm not doing any testing. As of I think late last year all license applications have to be made in person and the closest centre to me with availability on Saturdays is Longford.

Thanks a lot :)

Advertisement