Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / share] House share in Maynooth with 3rd Year Student

Options
  • 03-06-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm a 21 year old girl looking for a nice someone, guy or gal, to live with from this coming September. If you're sound, drama-free and like or at the very least don't mind cats (yup, I have a cat), PM me. Rent is 360 a month, house is a little 2 bedroomed apartment type thing about a 15 minute walk away from NUIM campus. The landlord is pretty decent too. As boring as it may be I would prefer someone who's not going to be super noisy or have people over all the time since I'll be going into 3rd year and will have to actually be sensible and study for a change.

Get in touch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fifi17

Hiya,

Um I was just wondering is this offer still available. I'm looking for a place last minute as I was supposed to be doing an international year next year but had to pull out last minute and everyone i know has accommodation sorted already. I'm also heading into 3rd year so i'll be trying the sensible route too this year. Where about is the apartment situated??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Beeatrixx

Fifi17 wrote: »
    Hiya,

Um I was just wondering is this offer still available. I'm looking for a place last minute as I was supposed to be doing an international year next year but had to pull out last minute and everyone i know has accommodation sorted already. I'm also heading into 3rd year so i'll be trying the sensible route too this year. Where about is the apartment situated??

Hey!
    The place is in College Green, have had a few people interested in it but nothing definite yet. If you PM me any questions you have I can fill you in on the details privately :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement