Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosting marks on paper 2 (English)

Options
  • 03-06-2014 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Anyone got any advice on that? I know quotes from random pieces of Romeo + Juliet and To Kill A Mockingbird, aswell as having a decent understanding of my poems. Other than learn your quotes, is there anything you can do in the answer? Do they want a 'professional' analysis or do they want it from your standing point? Our teacher is great, but they weren't the clearest about paper two. Any advice is very welcome and will be noted.

Good luck everyone. If you're feeling the pressure over these pointless tests of memory we will be exposed to over the next two weeks, remember we shall walk through this hell together!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ElmW13

You will be rewarded for personal response so put in phrases like I feel or I can relate to. ..

Advertisement