Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I surf anonymously? I want to listen to restricted radio.

Options
  • 03-06-2014 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I'd like to listen to cricket on the BBC via the internet.

Because I'm not in the UK, when I connect, it detects where I am and I get the "Due to right's restrictions....." announcement and I can't listen to the live cricket.

Is there any way around this? Can I hide my location?

Thanks.

D.

ps. Yes, I know I can listen on BBC Radio 4 LW, but the reception is terrible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live_sports_extra

Or, if that doesn't work, go to Woodies, buy a small pot of paint and brush some on a wall, get a deck chair, sit opposite and watch it dry! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It seems a lot of people don't read the charter.

And that charter clearly states we will not help you gain illegal access to content.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement