Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availing of the friends and family efibre offer

Options
  • 03-06-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi, I have received a voucher code to avail of this offer. I was trying to sign up to it today but as there is no house number for the house or no land line number I have been unsuccessful in carrying out the order. There is a phone line running to the house,but hasn't been active for years hence no phone number, and an active fibre enabled cabinet outside next door. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What can I do so I can get connected with this special offer?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lenoude wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Hi, I have received a voucher code to avail of this offer. I was trying to sign up to it today but as there is no house number for the house or no land line number I have been unsuccessful in carrying out the order. There is a phone line running to the house,but hasn't been active for years hence no phone number, and an active fibre enabled cabinet outside next door. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]What can I do so I can get connected with this special offer?[/font]
    Hi lenoude

A line needs to be in place and active before signing up to efibre on the Friends and family offer. If you wish to get a line installed please contact sales on free phone 1800503303 where an agent will take you through ordering a new phone line installation.

It's very important to note that we will not be able to see if your premises qualifies for efibre until a line is indeed installed and working but if you contact sales on 1800503303 they will be able to give you more details on this.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Thanks for replying, I just want to ask a few more questions. 

Will I have to pay for installation of the line if I stay with eircom?

Could it be installed before the special offer is up?

I don't want to bother getting it installed if I won't get the deal. 

Thanks for replying, I just want to ask a few more questions. 

Will I have to pay for installation of the line if I stay with eircom?

Could it be installed before the special offer is up?

I don't want to bother getting it installed if I won't get the deal. 
    Hi lenoude

There is no gurantee that it will be available and there is a certain risk involed and a 12 month contract applies to all new lines installed - installation is free though.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Thats great, thanks for your help, I think I'll go with Vodafone.

Thats great, thanks for your help, I think I'll go with Vodafone.
    No worries lenoude

Sorry I could not offer better news

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement