Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Extends 1% Stamp Duty offer to Movers and Introduces New ‘House-Hunte

Options
  • 03-06-2014 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

Bank of Ireland Extends 1% Stamp Duty offer to Movers and Introduces New ‘House-Hunter’ Mortgage Approval.

1% Stamp Duty offer now extended to include movers as well as first time buyers.

New ‘House-Hunter’ mortgage approval that allows customers search for the right home with their funding already in place. For more information, please see here.

Thanks
    Tara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Josieg

Hi. Does this offer apply if we have mortgage offer in place already but have not drawn it down yet? If so how do we avail of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Josieg,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

This offer is available if you are a First Time Buyer or Mover and you draw down your mortgage by the 31st December 2014. Please contact your Mortgage Advisor in your branch to enquire about this offer in relation to your own mortgage. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tomasflaherty

hi,

Just a quick query.

I bought a house in August 2011.
    I am a first time buyer and got my mortgage from BOI.
    Am I eligible to get the stamp duty offer or is it only for people who bought in 2014?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

hi,

Just a quick query.

I bought a house in August 2011.
    I am a first time buyer and got my mortgage from BOI.
    Am I eligible to get the stamp duty offer or is it only for people who bought in 2014?
    Hi tomasflaherty, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

The Stamp Duty offer is applicable to mortgages drawn down from 3rd June to 31st December 2014. We have an FAQ on this here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 17 choccymousse

Hi , I am currently mortgage approved with BOI and was advised that the stamp duty is refunded to the mortgage account within 45 days . Does this just go against your mortgage then or can you actually withdraw the money ? Just a bit confused on the offer

Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi choccymousse,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie.

Once the mortgage is drawn down, we will arrange a payment equal to 1% of the drawn down amount directly into the account your mortgage payments will come from. The payment will be made automatically, within 45 days of the mortgage drawdown. You can find more information on this offer here

All the best with your house hunting and move. If there's anything else we can help with here, please let us know.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Boots234

Hi, I read that ye will be extending the stamp duty offer until the end of next year, is this true?

Advertisement