Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues

Options
  • 03-06-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

1. I have recently signed up with Eircom, supposedly on the €30 per month rate (for the first 6 months) but I am now being charged €50. Apparently, that was an online discount and I signed up over the phone even though I explicitly checked that I would get the €30 rate. I have logged a call over 2 weeks ago to review the call and have heard nothing back (as expected!).

2. I am not seeing any bills on-line and I am not getting them emailed to me either.

3. Apart from the €30 per month rate, I was suppose to get a few free months due to missed appointments - one of your agents told me this. Hopefully, that conversion is recorded.

Can you guys follow these up. I can PM my account details.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

Helllo? Anyone there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JimmyL wrote: »
    1. I have recently signed up with Eircom, supposedly on the €30 per month rate (for the first 6 months) but I am now being charged €50. Apparently, that was an online discount and I signed up over the phone even though I explicitly checked that I would get the €30 rate. I have logged a call over 2 weeks ago to review the call and have heard nothing back (as expected!).

2. I am not seeing any bills on-line and I am not getting them emailed to me either.

3. Apart from the €30 per month rate, I was suppose to get a few free months due to missed appointments - one of your agents told me this. Hopefully, that conversion is recorded.

Can you guys follow these up. I can PM my account details.

Thank you.
    Hi JimmyL

Please PM me your details and contact number, - I'll follow up on this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

Hi Al,

Thanks for phoning me back and sorting out my issues.

Jimmy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JimmyL wrote: »
    Hi Al,

Thanks for phoning me back and sorting out my issues.

Jimmy.
    No problem JimmyL

It's a pleasure to be able to help :)

Al

Advertisement