Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How-to get a dog warden job

• 03-06-2014 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone knows how can I apply for a dog warden job, even if I have to bring money from home to pay for my expenses ,please !?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Meso Harney

Why not volunteer at a rescue? What part of the country are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Thanks.

The reason I want to be a dog warden is to stop people using the parks as their dogs personal private toilet.
    I've stopped going in the parks since my kids brought back in the car poo on their shoes. Also, playing in the grass in same places where dogs have peed is a big no.
    St Catherine's park used to be a nice walk in the park but since advertising, there are lots of dogs coming to use the toilet.
    Also, every night and every morning, on my street are people that have normal working hours 8 to 6 but their dogs are been abandoned since 7:30AM until their return, then at night the poor animals barks for their attention but no reply.
    IF they bought the dogs for themselves...why do we, other neighbours have to have the privilege of going to bed and waking on their mad barking when I will prefer a nice birdie trilling sound !??

I want to be a dog warden so when I stop a person in the park asking to remove the poo off the grass after their dog to be told sorry, i'll do it now rather than "is not your fcuking business what my dogs does on the grass".
    I want to be a dog warden so I can ring the neighbours / owners door and ask to sell /donate the pet if they cannot afford to keep it safe during day time !
    I want to be a dog warden so my kids and other kids to be bale to go to school without walking in to some poo left on the path in the front of the school entrance!
    I want to be a dog warden so I can enjoy waling in the park and not looking worried after my kids getting some nasty attentions from some imbecilely dog owners.

Thanks for patience... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Good luck with your search. This isn't the forum for your attitude though.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement