Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Producer Nights in Dublin... Hard to set up?

Options
  • 03-06-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

I might like to try and set up a kind of underground electronic producer night in Dublin at some stage in the future. In a small pub, small club or somewhere bigger... don't care.

Anybody had any experience of setting up something like this in Dublin? Don't see many or really any of them advertised, so maybe they are harder to get off the ground than I'd thought?

Anybody interested in getting involved in a joint project to get one set up? Techno (my preference), house, electro, drum n bass, whatever... just no EDM or commercial stuff.

Cheers!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

There was someone doing this a while back and promoting it on boards - i don't know who though. I'll have a search.

leave it with me

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Sky King wrote: »
    There was someone doing this a while back and promoting it on boards - i don't know who though. I'll have a search.

leave it with me

Good man, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Freedom Square

I live in Donegal and I'm a broke musician so I couldn't really help in the organisation of it, but I'd love to come down and contribute some music on the night if you get this going. I think it's a great idea. I'm a bit trapped here as far as taste goes in my area.

Advertisement