Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange Upgrade Query

Options
  • 03-06-2014 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you let me know if the Kiltimagh exchange is due to be upgraded for NGB this year? If that is the case can you give an indication of what time frame that will be?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Can you let me know if the Kiltimagh exchange is due to be upgraded for NGB this year? If that is the case can you give an indication of what time frame that will be?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi sakimotosan

I've double checked this and I'm sorry to confirm that there are currently no plans to upgrade the Kiltimagh exchange to NGB. An update of plans is set for late 2014 so feel free to get back to me in November - December and I'll hopefully be able to offer better news for you then.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

Cheers Al, I will check back then; thanks for your prompt response. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cheers Al, I will check back then; thanks for your prompt response. :)
    No worries sakimotosan

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1 meant4more

Dear Alan,

Is there any plan to actually fix the broadband exchange. At the moment it is going at less than half a mgb for download which is crazy at 12 in the morning. as to upload you might as well forget it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi meant4more

Please PM me your Phone number and I will check the speed you are receiving versus the max available at your address.

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement