Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads Dinner Thursday Night

Options
  • 03-06-2014 7:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

Hello all,

I've been asked to organise an informal dinner for a group of 20 lads in their early 30s as part of a social night for a course. I was thinking somewhere like Bison but would love to hear some suggestions.

Obviously soakage for the pints to follow is a consideration and a reasonable budget for dinner.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Bear on South William is a decent shout, informal enough, decent steaks, good beer and handy for pints afterwards.

http://www.joburger.ie/bear

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Chief Zip

I have eaten there a few times. Nice spot alright. Definite option. Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Bison is lovely and very reasonably priced but may not be to everyones taste. What about Luigi Malone's or TGIs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Chief Zip

Personally not a TGIs man, I think they are terrible but your right Luigi Malones probably a better option for a crowd and I've always enjoyed there.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Advertisement